As the countdown to the reopening of Battersea Power Station (which is set to launch as a retail and leisure destination next month) continues, we’re getting more and more details on what’s to come. As well as a new Arcade Food Hall and a glass lift that’ll take you to the top of one of the iconic chimneys, already well-loved pancake spot Where The Pancakes Are will be setting up shop inside the power station’s historic turbine halls.
On 14th October, WTPA’s third restaurant will be one of the first to open inside the new development, bringing its signature menu of savoury and sweet pancake dishes. Expect the likes of:
- Pulled beef pastrami pancakes with cheddar and sauerkraut, kale slaw and homemade pickles
- Cheddar and goat cheese Dutch baby with roast thyme and rosemary
- Recovery pancakes with banana, almond butter, almond-apricot granola and maple syrup
- Korean miso and scallion pancake with kimchi and soy dipping sauce
- A sharing board of crudites, Gordal olives, seeded buckwheat crisps, chive labneh and pickles
As always the newest WTPA will be an all-day affair, serving up stacks from 8am until 10 pm every day – so you can have pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And there’ll be a selection of cocktails, craft beers and organic wines to sweeten the deal even more.
Fancy pancakes for just a pound a pop? We’ve got the info for our INSIDERS
Opens Fri 14th October 2022
Unit UG-018, Upper Ground Floor Level, Phase Two, Battersea Power Station, London SW11