Everthought what it might be like to walk through a bubbly bar of Aero…well get with the times, this was done back in November when the Truman Brewery off Brick Lane was transformed into multi-sensory bubble experience, essentially we’re talking about a bubble playground without the need of a bathtub. Just check out The Bar of Aero video below and see what you missed out on…
But don’t worry you can also get creative at home with this Chocolate Mint Aero Mousse and turn your kitchen into your very own bubble playground*.
Chocolate Mint Aero Mousse
120g Mint Chocolate Aero, broken into cubes
2 digestive biscuits, crushed
15g butter, melted
200g low fat natural yoghurt (or whipping cream)
1 egg white, whisked
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and add to melted butter and 1 crushed cube Mint Chocolate Aero, mix well and place into the bottom of 4 shot glasses.
2. Reserve another piece of Mint Chocolate Aero for grating.
3. Place the remaining aero into a small bowl and microwave for 1 ½ minutes. (750w). Add the marshmallows and microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. Whisk in ¾ of the yogurt and then fold in the whisked egg white.
5. Pour the mixture into shot glasses and leave to chill in the fridge.
6. Once set, top with the remaining yoghurt and sprinkle reserved grated Aero on top.
*London On The Inside is in no way liable for any washing up incurred.
This is a sponsored post