These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Application instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Offer open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Heineken group and any person professionally connected with this promotion and their immediate families.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter simply submit your email address. One entry per person.
3. The prize is five sets two free tickets to attend Red Stripe’s opening This Feeling TV event to be held on 27th April 2017, plus two free cans of Red Stripe per ticket. The ticket does not include subsistence, travel or accommodation. The prize is only for the first This Feeling TV show on 27th April.
4. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
5. The promotion is open between Monday 24th April and Wednesday 26th April 2017.
6. The winners will be drawn within 24 hours of the closing date/time and notified on Wednesday 26th April 2017. Winners will be contacted via email. If winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select new winners until five winners can be contacted who will take up the prize. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value should the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason outside its reasonable control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend any part of this promotion due to circumstances arising outside its reasonable control. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
9. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ