The Berkeley always does extravagant seasonal foodie pop-ups (we’ve had summer beach huts and alpine-inspired cabins before) and this winter will be no different as the Knightsbridge hotel is doing a pub for the very first time. From Weds – Sun, The Bishop at The Berkeley will bring a slice of the countryside to the capital, with a bar area featuring old church pews and beer taps, a cosy dining room, rustic decor, and draft beers from the Sussex brewery, English wines and vintage ports on the drinks list.
The food menu will feature warming pub classics, done The Berkeley way of course, including:
- black pudding croquettes with house-made HP sauce
- Angus beef burger with fried egg served with fries, pickles & burger sauce
- slow-braised salt marsh lamb shank on mashed potato
- battered fish & chips
- sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- molten chocolate stout cake with amaretto ice cream
- pear & blackberry crumble
The Bishop will also be serving up daily specials, like Wellington Wednesday, rabbit & prawn pie on Saturdays, and roasts with all the trimmings on Sundays. To keep you entertained between all that feasting, there’ll be pub quiz questions on the beer mats and illustrated maps of the best pubs in Belgravia, complete with the number of steps they are from the hotel. Christmas pub crawl anyone?
STAY IN THE LOOP. SIGN UP TO OUR DROPS
Opens Fri 11th November 2022
Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL