Central London is getting even more fresh pasta
Thought we’d reached peak pasta? Clearly not as Phil Howard is opening a second Notto restaurant, this time in Covent Garden. The brand, which Howard founded with business partner Julian Dyer, began as a delivery concept during the time we were moving in and out of lockdowns and then moved into bricks-and-mortar with a restaurant in Piccadilly at the end of 2022.
Louis Korovilas (of Bancone and Noci, so something of a pasta expert) will also be Executive Chef at the new Notto, with George Seciu coming over from the original site to head up the kitchen. The menu will feature plenty of Notto faves, including:
- focaccia with rosemary, garlic & tomatoes
- grissini with lardo di colonnata & parmesan
- burrata with cavolo nero and anchovy, garlic & orange dressing
- vitello tonnato
- gnocchetti with smashed sausage, white wine, fennel & chilli
- pumpkin & chestnut ravioli with pine nuts, brown butter, sage & parmesan
- pappardelle with slow-cooked oxtail & beef shin, mushrooms & red wine
And just like at the Piccadilly branch, the Covent Garden Notto will also run a set lunch menu of focaccia, a starter, a pasta and a small green salad for just £17.50. The food at Notto is already great value for the quality but that lunch offer is a proper steal – one worth ditching your meal deal for.
Stay in the loop…
Sign up to our drops
Mon 13th November 2023
4 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS