Shoreditch cocktail spot Seed Library (run by Mr Lyan and one of the best bars in London), is teaming up with North London faves Norman’s Cafe to bring their classic British food to the people after dark for the very first time. Seed Library’s drinks menu, currently featuring a Crabapple gold rush, Chive daiquiri and Coriander seed gimlet cocktails plus low-intervention wine, craft beer and artisanal sake, will be available alongside snacks and small plates from Norman’s.
You can expect dishes like:
- Spence Bakery potato sourdough with unsalted butter
- Smoked English ham with pickles & mustard
- Farmhouse cheddar & smoked English ham toastie with caramelised onions
- Chip butty in a potato bun
- Bull’s heart tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil & sauvignon vinegar
- Whipped cod’s roe with Frazzles
- Chicken nuggets with chilli sauce
- Smiley Faces with red sauce
- Syrup sponge & custard
Norman’s will be in residence at Seed Library for eight weeks so you’ll have plenty of time to pop in for a cocktail and a chip butty.
Stay in the loop…
Sign up to our drops
Weds 21st September – Weds 16th November 2022
100 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JQ