The Islington favourite is branching out with a second site inside Battersea Power Station
Noci, the uber-Instagrammable fresh pasta spot on Islington Green, has announced it will be expanding with a new site in one of the most talked-about neighbourhoods in London right now. Noci number two will make its new home on Level 1 of the recently-refurbed Battersea Power Station, in Turbine Hall B, alongside the likes of Le Bab and an outpost of Arcade Food Hall that’s set to open this year.
The second site will keep the original’s focus on fresh, handmade pasta dishes made with seasonal ingredients – and it looks like some faves from Islington will be making their way across the river. Expect the likes of:
- Saffron & ‘nduja arancini
- Charred octopus salad with lemon-dressed potatoes, ‘nduja & ricotta
- Burrata with rainbow chard, garlic, lemon & chilli
- Brown butter cacio e pepe ziti
- Silk handkerchief served with sautéed leeks, mint, peas, walnuts & a Burford Brown egg yolk
- Veal & pork Genovese ragu with Monk’s Head cheese.
- Gianduja chocolate & hazelnut budino
- Ricotta cheesecake, clementine jelly & dark chocolate
As for drinks, there’ll be a range of cocktails on tap, seasonal spritzes and low-intervention Italian wines that can be paired with fritti and Sicilian street food snacks at aperitivo time. There’ll also be a set menu for lunch which, if it’s the same as the one in Islington, should be a pretty good deal (a starter, main and glass of wine or beer for £14). People with offices nearby: get excited.
Stay in the loop…
Sign up to our drops
Opens Tues 16th May 2023
Level 1, Turbine Hall B, Battersea Power Station, Circus Rd W, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AL