Yannick Alléno is a pretty big name in France, holding Michelin stars for his restaurants Alleno Paris (three star and former entry on the World’s 50 Best list), L’Abysse (two star), and Pavyllon (one star)
Now he’s coming to London and clearly the capital is a big draw for those across the Channel because Mauro Colagreco, the chef behind three-star Mirazur on the French Riviera (also named ‘The Best of The Best’ in the World’s 50 Best in 2021), is also opening his debut London restaurants here.
Yannick’s London restaurant will be an outpost of Pavyllon and it’s going to take up residence inside the Four Seasons Park Lane. His menus will showcase his philosophy of modern French cooking whilst also taking inspo from the capital and making use of British produce, with dishes like:
- Perfect egg, Paris ham jelly, Isigny cream and Maison Prunier caviar
- Vegetable raviolis with spring extraction broth and perfumed oils
- Cheese soufflé, steamed with Comté and celery extraction
- Aiguillette of sea bass with a celery extraction sauce
- Blue lobster and wagyu beef mille-feuille choron sauce beaten with toasted sesame oil
- ‘Badaboum’ organic egg with Osciètre caviar, sorrel and Salish smoked salt
- Brioche-crusted sea bass quenelles with ‘Billy by’ emulsion and mussels
- creamy pounded langoustine with potato & basil tuiles and white onion emulsion.
With sommelier Vincent Javaux curating the wine list, which’ll feature bottles from some of the world’s best vineyards, this is sure to be one of the openings of 2023.
Not content with doing just the restaurant, Yannick is also opening Bar Antoine, a nod to his late son who was also a chef, alongside Pavyllon. The bar will shake up innovative cocktails, like the Bloody Mary with aromatic essences of tomato & celery, and mushroom-foam Espresso Martini, with the food menu including shiso leaf tempura with caviar, Antoine’s burger, karaage fried chicken, and a croqsandwich with lobster, truffled ham & Swiss cheese.
Stay in the loop…
Sign up to our drops
Opens Sat 1st July 2023
Hamilton Pl, London W1J 7DR