London On The Inside is looking for a Junior Social Media Account Executive to join our tight-knit team in London. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and content creation – always striving to make content that breaks the internet.
The Social Media Account Executive will work across LOTI’s social media channels alongside the editorial team, external agencies and clients, and they will be responsible for ensuring channels are on brand and interesting.
This role is full-time and based in London Fields.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is passionate about London and naturally curious about things happening in and around our city.
- LOVES the likes. Gets a thrill from breaking the internet – don’t worry we won’t ask you to do a Kim Kardashian! But a thirst for social media and content creation is a must.
- Has proven social media experience working with clients around a brand strategy that hits brand pillars and aligns with the wider vision and business goals.
- Can work a content calendar, keeping it up to date and easy to manage for approvals, feedback and last-minute changes.
- Knows how to create impressive video content across Instagram & TikTok and is aware of the latest tools, tips and tricks.
- Can self-educate to be the expert on the latest social media news for trends, tips and tricks to elevate content.
- Has excellent written and communication skills to create captions that are creative and within the right tone of voice for each platform.
- Likes to eat and drink. There’s a fair bit of it.
- Is up for attending an event or two either on a weeknight or weekend – just the odd one or two a month.
- Isn’t afraid to jump in and help out when needed in other areas, sometimes it’s all hands on deck with evening and weekend check-ins (5 mins) to make sure there are no major disasters.
- Is full to the brim with ideas. Creativity is key!
- Isn’t afraid to speak up in a small team.
The Social Media Account Executive will deliver content for LOTI, the additional LOTI brands and our external clients. Alongside the team, they will create ongoing social media plans and execute these across Instagram, TikTok, Twitter & Facebook (each client is different, with one or multiple platforms). This includes forward planning, gathering and creating assets, writing copy and posting content daily across the various platforms using video and static images. This will include working with the team to deliver assets for posts and sourcing user-generated content that is engaging. Community management will be a key factor – which may involve some weekend checking in/story sharing.
The Social Media Account Exec will be tasked with social reporting – feeding back weekly for LOTI and monthly for specific clients on account growth and interaction rate, as well as successful and unsuccessful content.
- Creating and delivering content plans for multiple clients across multiple social media platforms.
- Daily posting and community management including commenting and cross-sharing.
- Producing content that is relevant, on-trend, and has a positive, timely message.
- Liaising with clients to ensure content is constantly refreshed – shooting when needed.
- Reporting on engagement – both for clients and LOTI
- Take pics/videos – understanding how to capture content for different client styles, i.e. styled to the nines as well as up close and personal – each client will have a different style. That might mean hot-footing it down to shoot (and eat) feasts. But hey someone has to do it!
Besides being part of a close small knit team that gets to check out some of the most exciting happenings in the city and sent more doughnuts than an American police station you will be given:
A work laptop
A mobile phone
An opt-in to our pension scheme on passing probation
Summer Hours, which means 3pm finishes on Fridays throughout June, July and August
Full-time role. Mon – Fri 9-5:30 with some time spent on social media on evenings/weekends when needed
25 days annual leave plus all public holidays
Please email email@example.com with your CV and detailing how your skills meet the job spec.
We’re keen to see how you will smash it.