Adam Simmonds is launching The Test Kitchen, a year-long pop-up in Soho, ahead of opening a perm spot in early 2018. Taking over the old Barrafina site on Frith Street, the pop-up will essentially one big chef’s table – you’ll be asked for feedback on the dishes to help evolve dishes that could appear on the menu at his future restaurant and there’ll be animated mirrors highlighting the progress of the ideas on the walls. Adam’s not sticking to a set style of cookery so we don’t know what you’re gonna get, but it’s defo going to be an interesting experience.
TRENDING ON LOTI
- WIN A BESPOKE FLORAL ARRANGEMENT WORTH £700 FROM GRACE FLORAL LONDON
- BEST NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS IN LONDON
- WIN A YEAR’S BLOOM BAG SUBSCRIPTION FROM WINDOW FLEUR
- SEOUL IN A BOTTLE TO OPEN AT KRAFT DALSTON
- WIN A NIGHT’S STAY WITH BREAKFAST & AFTERNOON TEA AT THE RITZ WITH ONE PLANET PLATE