TĀTĀ Eatery on Kingsland Road is definitely one of the most unusual brunch menus we’ve come across, with an Asian offering about as far from avo and eggs as you could imagine. The £15 set menu will get you pork broth, thinly sliced pork on rice, pickles, and nettle and sweetcorn tempura (vegetarian and fish based menus available too). Well worth checking out.
TRENDING ON LOTI
- WIN A NIGHT’S STAY WITH BREAKFAST & AFTERNOON TEA AT THE RITZ WITH ONE PLANET PLATE
- WIN A BESPOKE FLORAL ARRANGEMENT WORTH £700 FROM GRACE FLORAL LONDON
- BEST NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS IN LONDON
- BST HYDE PARK IS BACK FOR 2022
- THE BEST THINGS TO WATCH ON TV