TĀTĀ Eatery on Kingsland Road is definitely one of the most unusual brunch menus we’ve come across, with an Asian offering about as far from avo and eggs as you could imagine. The £15 set menu will get you pork broth, thinly sliced pork on rice, pickles, and nettle and sweetcorn tempura (vegetarian and fish based menus available too). Well worth checking out.
TRENDING ON LOTI
- WIN A VALENTINE’S BOUQUET WORTH £250 FROM LADYGARDEN
- A HUGE STAR WARS EXHIBITION IS COMING TO LONDON
- FREE FIRE OF LOVE SCREENINGS
- FROM THE ASHES ARE OPENING A PUB IN SOUTH LONDON
- AN IMMERSIVE DISNEY EXHIBITION IS COMING TO LONDON AND IT’S NOT FOR KIDS