Kew Gardens is a BLOOMIN’ great date idea. You can walk among the treetops, explore the glasshouses and wander through the wild meadows, and even if you get bored of all the plants there’s plenty of art to see with sculptures from Henry Moore and Eduardo Paolozzi, alongside two galleries. Not too bad for a 250-year-old botanic garden.
TRENDING ON LOTI
- THE BIGGEST SPORTS BAR IN THE UK IS COMING TO LONDON IN TIME FOR THE WORLD CUP
- WIN A NIGHT’S STAY AT BANKSIDE HOTEL WITH DINNER AT ARTYARD AND EXHIBITION TICKETS
- A CROQUETAS BAR IS BRINGING SPANISH NIGHTLIFE VIBES TO CARNABY
- GET KFC DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR TABLE AT THE COLONEL’S ARMS PUB
- BEST NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS IN LONDON