JOB | SOCIAL MEDIA & TEAM ASSISTANT
London On The Inside is looking for a Social Media Coordinator and Team Assistant to join the team! The Social Media Coordinator and Team Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all social media accounts for all London On The Inside platforms as well as ad hoc projects and admin tasks. This role is full time and based in London Fields.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO;
Is passionate about London and naturally curious about things happening in and around our city.
LOVES the likes. Gets a thrill from breaking the internet – don’t worry we won’t ask you to do a Kim Kardashian!
Has proven social media experience – even if it’s just bossing your own feed.
Knows how to take a flat lay, understands what food porn is and is a whizz at editing pics in Instagram or Snapseed (or a new app – you tell us!)
Likes to eat and drink. There’s a fair bit of it.
Is up for attending an event or two either on a weeknight or weekend. There are not loads – just the odd one or two a month.
Isn’t afraid to jump in and help out when needed in other areas, sometimes it’s all hands on deck.
Is full to the brim with ideas.
Working closely with the team, the Social Media and Team Assistant will help create a killer social plan and execute this across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. This includes forward-planning, gathering assets, writing copy, and posting content daily across platforms. This will include working with the team to deliver material for posts and sourcing user-generated content that is engaging.
Additionally, the Social Media and Team Assistant will support the creation of other social assets, help monitor insights and feedback on LOTI platforms. This will require reading up on social media and tech changes, tracking new platforms and looking out for opportunities that could help elevate LOTI’s social presence.
The Social Media and Team Assistant will also work with the team to deliver paid social campaigns across LOTIs’ accounts as well as apply boosting when applicable.
The Social Media and Team Assistant will be tasked with all social reporting across LOTIs platforms – feeding back weekly on account growth and interaction rate, as well as successful and unsuccessful content.
Finally, ad-hoc tasks such as researching and documenting findings to help feed into the business strategy and support editorial and paid campaigns will be asked of you from time to time.
- In close collaboration with the editor, maintain and populate the content calendar of all LOT social platforms
- Manage daily posting on all LOTI platforms.
- Ensure all LOTI content is exciting, relevant, accurate and on-brand
- Write and schedule all Twitter, Facebook & Instagram content
- Engage in outreach to the LOTI community, including commenting and cross-sharing.
- Coordinate with editorial team to ensure regular creation of new social assets.
- Report on engagement and efficacy weekly, and work with the team to optimize and pivot strategy to maximise audience growth and engagement.
- Work closely with LOTI’s editorial team to ensure LOTI’s editorial and advertorial content are being promoted appropriately through social channels, and content is in line with the broader goals of the business and brand.
- Take pics – be our resident picture taker. That might mean hot-footing it down to try the world’s biggest ice-cream. But hey someone has to do it!
Besides being part of a close small knit team that is invited to the most exciting happenings in the city and sent more doughnuts than an American police station you will be given;
A work laptop where you will be trusted with the care of to take out and about when needed.
A mobile phone so you are able to deliver socials at events when not in the office.
An opt into our pension scheme on passing probation.
Summer Hours which means you finish at 3pm on Fridays June – September.
Full-time role. Mon – Fri 9-5:30
Salary 18k-20k (experience permitting)
25 days annual leave plus all public holidays
This position has now been filled.