You’ve got Nonna Tonda for when you want expertly-made pasta at home, but what if you want to take the fresh pasta out on the town? That’s where La Nonna comes in. Specialising in pasta and artisanal sauces handmade from the finest Italian and British produce, La Nonna on Brixton’s Market Row is the place to be when only pasta will do. Inspired by co-founder Daniele’s Nonna, the pasta at La Nonna is ultra-authentic, freshly made in-house every morning and cooked to al dente perfection.
Although they’re rooted in tradition, the menu at La Nonna is a refreshing mix of both classics and exciting new takes on Roman family recipes. Expect the likes of:
- Arrabiata Radiatori (confit datterini tomatoes, house fermented chilli and smoke stracciatella cheese)
- La Carbonara Spaghetti alla Chitarra (guanciale, pecorino romano DOP, egg and fresh black pepper)
- Ragù della Nonna Pappardelle (2 hour slow cooked beef, pork and fenel ragù)
- Gamberoni con Spaghetti (garlic and chilli king prawn spaghetti with a zesty lemon crumb)
- Ravioli alla Zucca Mantovana (pumpkin, leeks and ricotta ravioli, sage butter and 24 month parmesan)
There’s also a range of antipasti, including focaccia, caponata de melanzane and polpette al sugo, and desserts such as cannoli, affogati and tiramisù to bookend your meal with. Drinks-wise, you can sip on negronis, aperol spritzes and espresso martinis, or go for an Italian wine or beer instead.
If your mouth is already watering, get ready for the kicker: as one of our INSIDERS you can get 30% OFF your food bill on Thursday, Friday and Saturday lunchtimes.
Want in? We’ll ping you instructions on how to book and bag those savings. Bring on the pasta!
This offer is now over but check out what else we’ve got for our INSIDERS right here.
7 Market Row, London SW9 8LB
Terms & Conditions
This offer is for 30% off food at La Nonna on Thursday, Friday & Saturday lunchtimes.
This offer is valid from 19th September – 2nd October 2022.