Get a taste of island life and that famous Aloha spirit at Hawaiian-inspired spot El Ta’koy. Created by chef Luis Pous (the man behind Asia De Cuba) who has spent time working on Kauai in Hawaii, El Ta’koy is a blend of the best bits of tiki bars and of the melting pot of Hawaiian food culture. There are plenty of tropical cocktails and a street food menu featuring American, Mexican and Asian flavours, with dishes like:
- ahi poke bowl
- kalua pork tacos with lemon cream & pineapple
- pork chicharon bao with honey miso glaze
- tuna & caviar taquitos with rum chilli mayo
- Hawaiian fried popcorn chicken
- mushroom lumpia with kimchi & chipotle agave
- eggplant empanadas with black beans & plantain
- Kauai nachos with jalapeno, pineapple, cheese & lemon cream
All that, plus a banging bottomless brunch and happy hour, served to a playlist to make you hula – El Ta’koy really is bringing the holiday vibes to Covent Garden. We’re bringing you something too because we’ve teamed up with El Ta’koy to get 30% OFF food on Mondays – Fridays exclusively for our INSIDERS.
3 Henrietta St, London WC2E 8LU
Terms & Conditions
This offer is valid Mon – Fri until 6pm, until Mon 31st October 2022
30% offer only valid for food, excludes drinks, service and any other offers.