Having already made a name for themselves as pancake specialists with their sites in Flat Iron Square and on Charlotte Street, Where The Pancakes Are has just launched their third outpost in the newly reopened Battersea Power Station. Open every day from 8am until 9.30pm (except for Sundays when it shuts at 6.30pm), the latest WTPA outpost will be a truly all-day spot where you can rediscover pancakes as something you can have for lunch and dinner – not just breakfast.
At every branch, WTPA serves up a menu of their signature savoury and sweet pancakes, with a focus on making pancakes nutritionally fulfilling as well as delicious. Using high-quality ingredients from trusted suppliers, their dishes are packed with vitamins, protein, probiotics and Omega 3 – even the maple syrup is good for you. The menu changes seasonally, but for now, you can expect the likes of:
- Pulled beef pastrami pancakes with cheddar and sauerkraut, kale slaw and homemade pickles
- Cheddar and goat cheese Dutch baby with roast thyme and rosemary
- Recovery pancakes with banana, almond butter, almond-apricot granola and maple syrup
- Korean miso and scallion pancake with kimchi and soy dipping sauce
- A sharing board of crudites, Gordal olives, seeded buckwheat crisps, chive labneh and pickles
There are plenty of drinks on offer too, with a range of soft drinks, wines and beer. The cocktail list got you covered for classics like mimosas, Aperol spritzes, margaritas, espresso martinis and more. Plus, if you drop by from 5-7pm you can get any cocktail for just £7 as part of their happy hour deal.