Ling Ling’s is one of the most popular supper clubs in London right now, running an established residency at The Gun on Well Street as well as popping up with Chinese feasts across the city. Founder Jenny draws inspo from her heritage, her family and her travels for her dishes, which serve as her memories on a plate, and she loves to feed people the kind of food that she wants to eat.
Now she’s heading to Second Home Spitalfields for a one night only Chinese banquet as part of our new and ongoing LOTI Supper Club series. And she’s whipped up a hell of a menu for the occasion, just take a look at this:
- sesame beansprouts
- poached king prawn, chicken & Thai basil wontons
- Xinjiang chicken wings & pickled cucumber
- aubergine, fennel & cucumber with clams in a chilled yuzu broth
- kimchi & red miso pork belly salad
- poached chicken, ginger & spring onion rice noodles with pickled red onions, herbs & crispy onions
Tickets for the supper club cost just £40 for LOTI INSIDERS and include the full menu plus two welcome cocktails made with award-winning spirits, from MOTH (and it’s also BYOB so feel free to bring along extra booze), and you can snap up your spots below.
Fri 30th June 2023, 7pm
68 Hanbury St, London E1 5JL