Auchentoshan London Cocktail Week UK T&C’s
1. This Competition is open to any resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
2. This Competition is not open to employees of Beam Suntory Inc., London Cocktail
Week, Translate Bar Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this competition.
3. The competition will run from 29th September 2015 until 12.00 (midnight) GMT on 2nd October 2015.
4. Participants enter the competition by emailing ‘Auchentoshan LCW’, their name and age to attend to LOTI email address.
5. In the event of the winner not meeting entry requirements, no replacement prize can be offered.
6. Any entries received or processed a fer the closing date will not be accepted.
7. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity as having their photograph taken whilst attending the event to be used on Auchentoshan social media pages (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram).
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. The winner will be the first name randomly selected out of all entries received before the closing date.
10. Transport and accommodation are not included in the prize.
11. The prize consists of 2 x London Cocktail Wristbands per winner .
12. Winners will be notified by email to the address they entered with. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of selection, an alternative winner may be selected. Winners will be required to collect their prize from Translate Cafe Bar, 12-14 Kingsland Rd, London E2 8DA.
13. Winners and their guests may be required to provide full name and proof of age on receipt of their prize.
14. No cash or other alternative is available to this prize.
15. The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be passed on to a third party.
16. To obtain details of the winners please email LOTI email address stating ‘Auchentoshan LCW winners’ in the subject heading 4 weeks afer the closing date.
17. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by Beam Suntory.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by London Cocktail Week.
Limitation of Liability:
Neither the Promoter nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to this event; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or transactions which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify this event if fraud or technical failure compromise the integrity of any event as determined by the Promoters in its sole discretion. This promotion is being conducted exclusively by Beam Suntory Inc. and White Label UK; none of their affiliates, officers, directors, agents or employees will have anyliability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with voting in contest.