If you like duck and you like champagne, you’re gonna love this new Chelsea restaurant. Duck + Champagne, coming from ex-Ottolenghi head chef Claire Hodgson and Michelin-trained Steve Huggett (the pair also appeared on Million Pound Menu in 2019) in partnership with immersive hospo company Lollipop, will showcase a range of duck dishes and a rotating selection of small batch and lesser known champagnes.
Obviously duck is the star of the show, with the menu including the likes of:
- duck charcuterie with pickles, chutney & bread
- duck bao bun with sticky plum sauce & pickled daikon
- duck leg cassoulet with sausage, lardons, flageolet beans & herb pistou
- British duck burger with slow roast pulled duck, bacon jam, stuffing & spinach
- French duck burger with slow roast pulled duck with raclette cheese, onion chutney, cornichons & rocket
- Vietnamese rice noodle duck salad with pickled carrot, green chilli jam & crispy onions
- duck shawarma with flatbread, chopped salad, mint yoghurt & pickled chilli
There will be some non-duck dishes (although you should probably reconsider your venue choice if that’s what you want) and unlimited free sides of skin-on fries with Szechuan salt & pepper and roasted garlic mayo, Bloody Mary heritage tomato salad, and grilled flatbread with butterbean mash and dukkah. Sounds quackin’ great.
STAY IN THE LOOP. SIGN UP TO OUR DROPS
Opens Tues 13th September 2022
459 King’s Road, London, SW10 0LR